Klaudia Romero. E-RYT
March 16, 3:30-5:30 PM
Dr. Indu Arora
March 9, 3:30 - 6:00 PM
Mantra & Chanting
April 13, 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Theresa Carrig. RYT
March 15th, 7:00-9:00 PM
Nov 17th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Jan 25th, 7:00-8:30 PM
Catherine Ashton. E-RYT
Dec 20th, 5:30-6:45 PM
Feb 15th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Chandler and Kristy
Feb 16th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Feb 2nd, 3:30-5:30 PM
Feb 8th, 7:00-8:00 PM
Feb 15th, 7:00-9:00 PM
Feb 9th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Feb 9th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Beth Robinson. RYT
March 16th, 3:00-5:00 PM
September 8th 2013
200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
PRENATAL TEACHER TRAINING
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
To enroll in the 200 hour
Teacher Training Program, candidates must complete and submit an
application and application fee, and then be accepted into the program.
To apply, please complete the application form and send it to us by either of the two choices:
- Download the application (
Download Aplication Form ), print it out, and return it by
mail or in person to:
Reflections Yoga Center
18675 Dixie Hwy.
Homewood, IL 60430
- Or, you can send the form via email by
responding the following questions and emailing them to
firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include the original question in
- Full name, Address, city, state, zip
- Mobile, Home, Work phone numbers
- Email address.
- Date of Birth
- Name and phone number of emergency Contact?
Your Yoga Practice
- How long have you been practicing yoga and what styles?
- Do you have a certain style preference?
- What do you hope to gain from Reflections Yoga Center 200 Hour Teacher Training?
- Are you teaching currently?
- How did you hear about the Reflections Yoga Center Teacher Training Program?
- What other physical activities/sports, hobbies and interests do you pursue?
- Please list any medical conditions, health issues or previous injuries, which may limit your practice of yoga
- Please describe your emotional and mental health.
- Are you currently taking any medications? If so, please explain?
The application fee of $100 will hold your spot in the training. This deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable. A full refund of the
deposit will be given only to those who are not accepted into the Program.
The application fee can be paid by cash, check or credit card. Please submit your application fee as
- Please make checks
payable to: Reflections Yoga Center and please mail it to: 18675
Dixie Hwy; Homewood, IL 60430
- To pay with a credit card/debit card you
can stop by the center or call the center at 708-960-4996 with your
card information. We will process it over the phone. We accept most
major credit cards.
- To pay with cash please stop by the center.
After we have received your
completed application, along with the fee of $100, we will then contact you to set up a
consultation with Klaudia Radics. For more information about the Teacher
Training , please contact us either by email or by phone.
Please send in your application soon to hold your place in this training. Space is