Klaudia Romero. E-RYT
March 16, 3:30-5:30 PM
Dr. Indu Arora
March 9, 3:30 - 6:00 PM
Mantra & Chanting
April 13, 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Theresa Carrig. RYT
March 15th, 7:00-9:00 PM
Nov 17th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Jan 25th, 7:00-8:30 PM
Catherine Ashton. E-RYT
Dec 20th, 5:30-6:45 PM
Feb 15th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Chandler and Kristy
Feb 16th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Feb 2nd, 3:30-5:30 PM
Feb 8th, 7:00-8:00 PM
Feb 15th, 7:00-9:00 PM
Feb 9th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Feb 9th, 3:30-5:30 PM
Beth Robinson. RYT
March 16th, 3:00-5:00 PM
September 8th 2013
200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
PRENATAL TEACHER TRAINING
- Please arrive to class on time. Check in and take care of
payment before class.
- If you need to leave class early, please leave before the
class goes into Savasana in order not to disrupt others.
- Please remove your shoes at the door. It is recommended to
practice yoga bare foot.
- Always do yoga on an empty stomach (2-3 hours after a full
meal or 1 hour after a light meal).
- Bladder and bowels should be emptied.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Please turn off or silence cell phones before class.
- Notify the teacher before class if you are pregnant, have
injuries or any medical conditions such as high blood pressure,
heart trouble, eye or ear problems.
- Yoga should not be practiced on heavy days of menstruation.
- Bring your own mat and a towel to absorb sweat. At the
Center mats are available to borrow or purchase if you don‘t have
- Be considerate of our studio-please pick up after yourself
and put away props neatly.
- Practice your yoga with patience, do not force yourself.
In the beginning the body may put up some resistance.
- If in the middle of a class there is a pose which you cannot
endure, then we strongly suggest for you to take a moment to rest
and reconnect to your breath. You can do this by being in child
pose, easy sitting pose, or whatever pose in which you feel
comfortable. You don't have to do every pose in a yoga class.
One of the main objectives of a yoga class is for you to be feel
good so you can enjoy the process of exploring your body, mind and
- Please be quiet during the class unless you have a question for
the teacher or in complete necessary circumstances.
body is happily aging and therefore it moans and groans anytime you
want to reverse the aging process. Yoga helps to make muscles more
elastic and youthful, revitalized cells by nourishing them with
fresh oxygenated blood, massages internal organs and in general,
helps purify the whole system.